Monday, October 4, 2010

Be Creative.

I've been very busy lately, but still needing a creative outlet. Since I have little to no money at almost any given time, I really have to think about using things around the house to do my crafts. This time I decided to paint some old shoes! I know it sounds a little crazy, but I have some Toms shoes that are (or at least started out) white, and my dog chewed a small hole in them, so I really don't wear them much anymore....until now : ) I thought it'd be fun to snazz 'em up a bit, so I busted out the old acrylic paint. (I know you're really supposed to use fabric paint, but this worked just fine for me). Now I can barely see the hole, and they don't look so dingy, plus, they're one of a kind!


This was super easy and fun, everyone should try this before getting rid of anything!

1 comment: